KBE 76 lets you design doors just as you wish. You can choose from modern functional glazing in a great many surface patterns and colours, or motif glazing, or from the extensive panel range from renowned manufacturers. Also the level of protection against forced entry and the resistance class can be defined separately for each residential door.
Basically, our range offers residential doors that are both inward and outward opening. The former can be found in almost every household. Outward opening doors are preferred only in confined hallways or commercial areas that must keep escape routes clear for safety reasons.
At all times, it must be remembered that today’s number of panelling models and design variants lets everybody find that very special door for their building.
- Residential, balcony, terrace, and parallel sliding-tilting doors
- Uf-value = 1,5 W/(m²K) as standard
- Installation depth 76 mm
- Glazing offset 24 or 48 mm
- Available with proCoverTec and proEnergyTec
- Perfect protection against wind and rain
- High thermal insulation thanks to threshold with thermal break
- High level of protection against forced entry – up to resistance class RC 2
- High tightness thanks to double seals on the threshold
- Use of special functional glazing or commercially available residential door panelling
- Fully recyclable