PremiDoor 88 is an all new design of lift/sliding door. With the maximum opening and closing convenience, excellent insulating values, and aesthetic architectural elegance.
Particularly notable are the sliding elements that can quickly weigh up to several hundred kilograms but move with the greatest of ease.
KBE offers excellent thermal insulation values that the right panes can enhance even further up to passive house suitability. Yet the PremiDoor 88 also presents design innovations. For instance, aluminium cladding, the upgrade technology proCoverTec, and the filigree lux variant with a particularly large glass proportion are available for the sliding system.
Four different opening modes leave no wish unfulfilled and are suitable for any building situation. The KBE PremiDoor 88 presents a convincing combination of functionality and thermal insulation and is an eye catcher in every home.
- A convincing result in terms of both energy savings and aesthetics
- Large glazed area – higher solar energy gains
- Large area, sashless fixed glazing with panes up to 54 mm thick
- Available in classical white, laminated
- Uf = 1.2–1.3 W/(m²K)
- Glazing offset up to 54 mm
- Passive house compatible UD values up to 0.8 W/(m²K) possible
- Fully recyclable
- Exclusive use of lead-free stabilisers in the virgin material – greenline